Try a Brazilian hair treatment for stronger, healthier hair, with more shine and no curls! The active ingredient in a Brazilian hair treatment is a protein called Keratine, which is produced in all hair. This protein is absorbed in the hair’s cuticle and fills up the gaps. This way, the hair becomes smooth and shiny. Always dreamt about frizz free, stronger and silky hair without curls? Try a Brazilian hair treatment!
How does a Brazilian hair treatment work?
To create the perfect smooth and healthy hair, just follow these 5 simple steps:
1. Wash your hair and dry it off with a blow dryer.
2. Treat it with the Brazilian Sunliss product and leave it in for about 20 minutes.
3. Straighten with an iron.
4. Leave it in for at least 60 minutes with a maximum of 48 hours.
5. Rinse heavily with water, and apply Sunliss moisturising conditioner and leave it in for 10 minutes. Then rinse heavily with water and style and blow dry hair as desired, for the look you want.
Instant result is guaranteed! Your hair will be frizz free, stronger and it will have a brilliant shine!
Some tips to prolong the effect of your Brazilian hair treatment:
• After you’ve completed the treatment, make sure you keep your hair dry for 3 days.
• For the best results of your Brazilian hair treatment, make sure you use the correct after care products. Use a keratine shampoo and conditioner from a certified dealer or distributor, like Sunliss.
• Store the product in a dry and cool location, so the treatment will not lose its effect.
To see how a Brazilian hair treatment works, watch the following video’s:
(Sunliss instructie video 1)
(Sunliss instructie video 2)
Frequently asked questions:
Will my hair lose volume?
By choosing the correct styling technique with the straightener, you can create the wanted volume for your hair.
Will my hair return to its original state, after the Brazilian hair treatment is worn off?
Yes, your hair will return to its own general structure. The treatment will have an effect on the hair for 3 – 5 moths, depending on the number of times you wash your hair with the keratine shampoo and conditioner. Regular treatments and after care with our Sunliss keratine shampoo and conditioner will improve and prolong your Brazilian hair treatment. Be sure to purchase these after care products with certified dealers or distributors, like Sunliss.
Which hair types are suitable for a Brazilian hair treatment?
A Brazilian hair treatment can be applied on every type of hair. The result will always be the same; straight, shinier and healthier hair that doesn’t frizz.
How long does a Brazilian hair treatment take to apply?
The treatment takes between 2 and 3 hours, depending on the length and the amount of curls. After that, you can choose to rinse out the treatment after one hour or as long as 48 hours. If you allow the treatment to stay in the hair longer, more nutrients will be taken up and the hair gets more shine and will feel softer.
Can I use the Brazilian hair treatment on damaged hair?
Yes, the treatment of Sunliss will repair en nourish your hair and can be applied on every hair type.
Interested to buy a Brazilian hair treatment? Click here for all Sunliss products.